We understand the complexity!
Every construction project is unique, be it business structure, time, budget or worker requirements.
- Complex projects have full time employees, contingent workers, part time labor and sub-contractors
- Sometimes new business units have to be set up to manage large projects & work with labor unions
- Projects spread across state borders with different labor regulations complicate worker comp claims
- Timeline varies from few days to several years making it complex to track & report project outcomes
Workerly makes it seamless and more!
Multi-project, multi-location scheduling made easy for exempt, non-exempt, hourly and contingent workers from subcontractors. One platform for the complete worker management.
Leave the complexity to us and you can focus on timely project completion.
Assigning workers to individual sites based on their skills, trainings or certification made easy with Workerly's auto scheduler.
Track real-time attendance for all workers & sub-contractors from the central dashboard. Manage overtime costs with automated alerts.
Never go short staffed with absence tracker. Workerly will alert you to assign replacement workers for absentee workforce.
Make real time changes or shift swaps based on changing business needs or worker requests instantly. Tracking & Reporting made easy.
Onboarding & assigning workers from multiple sub-contracting companies to various projects have never been easier.
With Workerly you can simplify and automate onboarding sub-contractors for all your projects. Assign workers based on their skills, training, availability and budget.
Workerly's unified worker platform helps in:
- Quick scheduling of workers across multiple locations and project sites
- Managing project costs with automated overtime alerts & live attendance
- Keeping the workplace safe with density management counters
Schedule a demo today and find out how Workerly helps in completing your projects on time and under budget.
Our future of work platform is custom made for a post pandemic construction industry!